To start viewing the class schedule for 2017, please click on the link for each day of classes. Registration will be opening March 4th.
All classes will meet from 9:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., with a 90 minute break for lunch.
Most classes will be one full day, but there will also be several 2-day and 3-day classes.
Registration opens March 4th 2017
Here are a few tips to help you find all of the information that you need:
- The supply list and pre-class preparation information is linked to each class description.
- All class supply and pre-class preparations lists are stored as Adobe PDF files. Click on the Adobe link to download a free copy of Adobe Reader: Get Adobe Reader
- If there are additional fees associated with your class (i.e., for rulers or patterns or non-optional kits), you must bring that money with you to MAQ, and give it directly to the instructor once you are in class.
- Please be sure to do any pre-class preparation that is required before you get to MAQ. Both you and the instructor will have a better experience if you do this.
- The instructors have included contact information in case you have questions. Don't be afraid to contact them about their classes - they are a kind and helpful group of ladies!