To start viewing the class schedule for 2018, please click on the link for each day of classes. Registration will be opening March 10th at 10 a.m.
Most classes will meet from 9:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., with a 90 minute break for lunch.
Most classes will be one full day, but there will also be several 2-day and 3-day classes. As requested, there are half-day classes offered on Sunday.
Registration opens March 10th, 2018 at 10:00 a.m.
Here are a few tips to help you find all of the information that you need:
- The supply list and pre-class preparation information is linked to each class description.
- All class supply and pre-class preparations lists are stored as Adobe PDF files. Click on the Adobe link to download a free copy of Adobe Reader: Get Adobe Reader
- If there are additional fees associated with your class (i.e., for rulers or patterns or non-optional kits), you must bring that money with you to MAQ, and give it directly to the instructor once you are in class.
- Please be sure to do any pre-class preparation that is required before you get to MAQ. Both you and the instructor will have a better experience if you do this.
- The instructors have included contact information in case you have questions. Don't be afraid to contact them about their classes - they are a kind and helpful group of ladies!